MILLIPUT 2 PART EPOXY PUTTY
Milliput is a versatile manipulative two part epoxy putty which when mixed together sets rock hard. When first mixed, the putty is pliable and easily shaped. By wetting the Milliput with a finely woven moist cloth a very smooth finish can be easily obtained.
Standard Milliput is general purpose grade - it has been used for many years for the toughest tasks.
- Filling dents and scores in metal, plastics or woods
- Repairing water and fuel systems
- Caulking, filling and sealing on fiberglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls
- Modelmaking, Jewellery making, Sculpting
- Picture frame restoration
- Plumbing repairs, Underwater applications
- Temporary repairs for car petrol tanks, batteries, radiators and exhausts.