MARK VITOW 28mm 2 PORT MOTORISED VALVE
The VT1 motorised zone valve range from Mark Vitow has been designed to control the flow of water in iron and copper pipe systems. Although specifically designed for small bore central heating systems, the valve can be used in commercial and industrial applications.
The motorised valve is normally closed but opens when the motor is activated. It has a spring return action and a manual lever for system filling and draining. The powerhead can be replaced without draining down, and it operates quietly with minimal power consumption.
The range comes with a 5-year warranty and come in the variants below.
- Motorised valve 2-way 22mm - Product Code VT122
- Motorised valve 2-way 28mm - Product Code VT128
- Actuator for 2 Ways Motorised Zone Valve - Product Code VT1HEAD
- CE and UKCA marked
- Valve has been independently tested and approved
- 5 Year warranty
- Top quality materials are used in the manufacturing of components
- The shut off ball mechanism rotates to ensure the product doesn’t close on the same face twice, protecting the ball from damage and guaranteeing a perfect seal every time
- Spring-Return Action
- Uni-Directional Valve Body
- 5-Wire Installation
- 5 to 88°C Flow Temperature
- Manual Lever for Filling or Draining Down
- Cable Length: 1m
- Off: 6 Seconds under Spring Return