Premium treatment for domestic hot water & central heating systems
The latest building regulations (1st April 2014), stipulate that measures must be taken to maximise system efficiency and circulation in domestic hot water systems. These include a range of treatment and collection methods.
BoilerMag have put together a simple pack which will provide the most effective options for complying with Part L.
- Magnetic Filter (22mm or 28mm available)
- BM1 Central Heating System Inhibitor (BuildCert Approved)
- BM3 Central Heating System Cleaner
- Electrolytic Scale Reducer (15mm)*
A complete pack to help comply with Part L of the latest Building Regulations
* Whilst it is good practice to fit an Electrolytic Scale Reducer in every installation, these are only mandatory in areas where mains water hardness exceeds 200 parts per million.